The purpose of our uniform policy is that all parents are aware of the dress-code and expected presentation of children for La Salette and that all children will wear our agreed uniform each day. This encourages a good standard of clean and tidy dress in school and is practical, maintainable and good value for money. Guidance on hair styles ensures we are health and safety compliant and that all children feel equal to each other.
Click here: Uniform Price List and Order Form
Click here: La Salette Uniform and Appearance Policy
White shirt worn with School tie.
Grey school trousers (not combat style) with grey socks.
Grey skirt or pinafore with black, dark green or grey tights or white socks
Black school shoes (No boots or trainer style shoes to be worn, no open sandals or shoes with a high heel).
Bottle green, white or black hair ribbons (no large bows or excessive hair decorations).
Beads should be kept to a minimum and in bottle green, white or black.
Black, navy or bottle green school coat
Bottle green logoed winter hat (available from the school office).
Black, navy or bottle green school coat.
School logoed polo shirt or plain white polo shirt
Grey skirt or pinafore or grey school shorts (optional and not combat style).
Bottle Green Gingham Dress (No green stripes or skirt-shorts)
White socks with dresses and grey socks with shorts
Black school shoes (No boots or trainer style shoes to be worn, no open sandals or shoes with a high heel. Please note that shoes that slip off easily are not suitable).
School sunhat (available from the school office).
Winter and Summer Uniform
- Bottle green jogging-bottoms.
- Bottle green shorts.
- School P.E sweatshirt with logo.
- Yellow P.E t-shirt with school logo.
- Sports trainers and plimsolls.
- Summer P.E Kit: Bottle green shorts, yellow P.E t-shirt with school logo, trainers and plimsolls.
- Winter P.E Kit: Bottle green jogging-bottoms, school P.E sweatshirt with logo, yellow P.E t-shirt with school logo, trainers and plimsolls.
- The school drawstring bag in which P.E. kit is stored is available from the school office.
- No jewellery or earrings are permitted in school.
- Jewellery is considered to be any form of adornment to the body, which is not clothing. This includes all kinds of earrings (studs and “sticks”) and bangles and is not permitted in school. Children will not wear any form of jewellery to school, in order to maintain their health and safety and equal appearance as part of the uniform policy.
Long hair must be tied back and extreme hairstyles are not deemed suitable for school. Please note that this includes: shaved heads that expose skin or hair sculptures; such as lines, shapes, highlights, dyed or bleached, or coloured hair extensions that do not match the child’s natural hair colour. Beads in hair should not obscure a child’s normal vision and be kept to a minimum, in the school colours either black, bottle green or white. Girls may have extensions but they must be the child’s natural colour and practical i.e. they need to be able to wear cycle helmets, swimming hats and school hats as appropriate.
Black, navy or bottle green school coat. The coat should be suitable for cold or wet weather; preferably with a hood.
- Boys: Black school shoes (No boots or trainer style shoes to be worn).
- Girls: Black school shoes (No boots or trainer style shoes to be worn, no open sandals or shoes with a high heel. Please note that shoes that slip off easily are not suitable).
- Reception children: Will also require wellington boots for outdoor play with water.