School Lunches and Snacks
As a Healthy School we want to promote a healthy lifestyle for our children. It is essential that we all encourage our children to make healthy choices for their future wellbeing and so we ask that breaktime snacks are fruit only.
We also ask that parents provide packed-lunches that are well-balanced, this means that we discourage crisps, biscuits and sweets. However, parents are best placed to decide what a balanced diet is for their children and we respect parents right to make their own informed choices for their children.
To see the current menu please follow the link below:
School Lunch Menu
Pancake Day Menu
Free School Meals
If as parents/guardians/carers you receive one of the following you can apply for Free School Meals:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related employment and support allowance (ESA IR)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your annual income (as assessed by the Revenue and Customs) does not exceed £16,190
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
The service is totally confidential and no one will know you are registered. It will not affect any other benefits you are claiming or receiving.
Please fill in the attached from and return to the school office. Click here to download the application Form
If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact the school office on 01708 555554.