Courses for Parents
In this section you will find information on a variety of courses to supports parents and families provided by the local authority, schools and community groups.
Free adult education classes for parents who wish to improve their English or Mathematics skills; whether working toward a qualification for employment or simply to be able to better support your children with their own learning.
Click the link for details Free Adult Mathematics and English Courses
Click the link for details of the courses below: Family learning Courses
- Supporting families with Autism
- Raising confident children
- Supporting families and children with ADHD
- Supporting emotional wellbeing in the family
- Supporting families with anxiety
- Healthy Relationships in Young People
- Supporting Families with Trauma
- Keeping Children Safe Online
- Understanding Challenging behaviour
- Safeguarding against knife crime